We need your help to make KidSPOT a success. KidSPOT is funded entirely by donations. Your contribution will help us meet $25,000 in annual operating costs. So two ways you can help are to donate art supplies or donate money to help with the KidSPOT overhead. We also appreciate local businesses sponsor us help pay the rent and acknowledge that on the wall in KidSPOT.
If you’d like to donate art supplies, below is a list of things we go through quickly.
- Mod Podge (http://amzn.to/1OCShhv)
- Elmer’s glue (white or clear)
- Glitter glue
- Sponge craft brushes (http://amzn.to/1Rw7VRR)
- Construction paper
- Poster Board
- Pom poms (especially the super tiny ones)
- Pipe Cleaners (especially rainbow colors)
- Paint (bottles of tempura… it’s amazing how fast we go through it!)
If you’d like to donate money, please click on the donate button.
315 High Street, Suite 108