RiverArts' Reclaimed Runway fashion extravaganza
Saturday, March 23
5 pm at the Chesapeake Room, Rock Hall Volunteer Fire Dept
What is a Reclaimed Runway event? A fashion show featuring one-of-a-kind creations designed by artists of all ages using recycled or re-purposed materials assembled in fabulously creative ways.
Overheard at the event:
“I am never going to go to another charity event unless it is as much fun as this one.”
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2nd Annual Reclaimed Runway and especially to our designers and models – another fabulous event!
Best in Show: Recycleopatra!
Congratulations to Dianna Frymiare & the RiverArts Clay Studio
Vote for your favorite design- People’s Choice Award winner receives bragging rights and $250. Voting ends 3/29/19 @ midnight!
Click on the blue VOTE HERE button below
The DETAILS for this fabulously fun event:
- Emcee: Chris Cerino
- Runway Fashion Show: Your friends, neighbors, and students of all ages will strut their stuff down the runway in amazingly creative designs
- Judges & Runway Prizes Winning designs receive a cash award & bragging rights!
- Vote for Your Favorite! People’s Choice Award
- Photo Booth: Walk the red carpet and have your photo taken!
- Silent Auction: Sunset cruises, festive feasts, jewelry, ceramics, knitwear, artwork of all kinds by our talented members, landscape services and more
- Delicious Heavy Hors d’Oeuvres
- by Magnolia Caterers
- Cash Bar with everyone’s favorite bartender, Jeff Maguire
Vote for your favorite designer!